How to Fix What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 Errors
Alternatively, you’ll be able to attempt cost-free pc checkups that are offered on-line.
Therefore, we strongly suggest using the downloadable What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 Repair Kit to fix What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 errors
The following discussion features detailed instructions for fixing What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 errors in Windows Error 3048 3 Norton 2012 system files. Both manual and automated techniques are described that are designed for novice and advanced users, respectively. The overview also provides basic troubleshooting procedures to follow in order to resolve typical causes of What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 error codes.
What are What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 errors?
A What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 error code is caused by a Hexadecimal formatting error. That format is the most common one that software programmers employ for Windows system files and Windows OS-compatible hardware drivers and software apps.
Whenever your processor is in abnormal heat, it automatically cuts down the velocity of the processor to compensate for the heat-related troubles.
Manufacturers and developers of software apps and hardware drivers use different codes to indicate various types of errors. The What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 error message appears as a long numerical code along with a technical description of its cause. In many instances, a What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 error code could have multiple What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 parameters. Each hexadecimal code denotes a different memory address location that loaded instructions when the error was generated.
Additional messages associated with this matter:
- Install What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012
- Reinstall What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012
- What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 crash
- What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 is missing
- Remove What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012
- Download What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012
- What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 virus
How are What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 error codes caused?
Most What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 errors are due to damaged files in a Windows operating system. New and much more state-of-the-art computer software programs are popping out which have been typically created or meant to operate on new personal computers. That features background packages that you simply might or might not even applying, piled up short-term information, startup packages that keep on to run and utilizing up your computers memory, or solely because of on your hard disk by itself or almost every other particular problems.
Numerous events may trigger system file errors. Most common examples include: 1) incomplete software installation; 2) incomplete software uninstallation; 3) improperly deleted hardware drivers, and 4) improperly deleted software applications. Also, What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 errors are very common during PC restarts that immediately follow a previous improper shutdown and recent virus or malware infection recovery. Such incidents often result in the corruption or even total deletion of essential Windows system files. When system files are missing or corrupted, data that is essential to run software applications properly cannot be linked correctly.
Specific causes and solutions for What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 errors
- Each and every runtime mistake messages could incorporate distinct quantities but the cause of these difficulties is simply the same.
- Reboot your PC. Insufficient memory errors are often resolved by merely rebooting the device. Try that simple task first to see if it fixes the error code problem.
- Insufficient RAM. Verify that your system has enough RAM to run various software applications. System requirements are typically included inside the package that the program CDs came in or listed on the software manufacturer’s website under “Documentation” or a similar heading.
- Memory mismanagement. Many applications require installation of memory management programs. If your system already has a memory management application, uninstall it to see if that resolves the problem.
- Insufficient disk space: Before installing any new software or driver, verify free space availability of at least 100 to 500 megabytes on your PC’s hard drive. Any amount below that might prevent the swap file from expanding when required, due to inadequate free space.
To check HD free space on Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and 7, open “My Computer” or “Computer.” Then, place your mouse cursor over the desired and right click. Next, left click “Properties” on the pop-up menu. A dialog will open that displays the amount of free space and total storage capacity.
- Software program problems. If recurrent memory-related What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 errors occur when specific programs are executed, the software itself is likely at fault. Conduct a search and install any update or patches. If errors continue or no update(s) or patch(es) are available, contact the software designer or distributor for assistance.
- So operate your antivirus plan and scan for viruses on your own computer system.
- System memory defects. If all the above-listed steps fail to resolve memory-related What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 error codes, your PC’s memory may be the culprit. Defective or deteriorating memory can result in software memory errors and even cause the whole system to crash.
Below are instructions to detect bad memory. First, temporarily remove any newly installed memory sticks from the RAM sink. Then, restart your system and see if programs run properly on just the older memory modules.
Specialized programs are also available to diagnose system memory issues. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems have a pre-installed Memory Diagnostics tool. To activate it, click the “Start” button and enter “memory” in the “Run” field. You will be prompted to select immediate restart or next restart to execute the memory test.
Easiest way to fix What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 errors
Two methods for fixing What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 errors:
Manual Method for Advanced Users
- Boot up your system and login as Administrator
- Click “Start,” then “All Programs” > “Accessories” > “System Tools” > “System Restore.”
- Inside the dialog box that opens, select “Restore computer to an earlier date” and click “Next.”
- Select the system restore point with the latest date from “On this list, click a restore point.”
- Click “Next”
- Click “Next” again on the confirmation dialog box that opens.
- Automatic System Restore will begin and restart the device once it completes.
Automatic Solution for Novice PC Users (no manual option selections are required):
- Download the What Is Error 3048 3 In Norton 2012 Repair Tool
- Install the application after download completes
- Click the “Scan” button that appears on the first interface
- Click the “Fix Errors” icon that will appear once the automatic scan has finished
- Restart your system as usual
Was this information useful? Yes
Microsoft Windows Update
Vista Home Basic
Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Starter
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8 Enterprise
Windows 8 Professional