How to Fix Google Play Error 960 Errors
Just recall to help keep your plans current along with the newest release of bug fixes and patches.
Therefore, we strongly suggest using the downloadable Google Play Error 960 Repair Kit to fix Google Play Error 960 errors
The following discussion features detailed instructions for fixing Google Play Error 960 errors in Windows system files. Both manual and automated techniques are described that are designed for novice and advanced users, respectively. The overview also provides basic troubleshooting procedures to follow in order to resolve typical causes of Google Play Error 960 error codes.
What are Google Play Error 960 errors?
A Google Play Error 960 error code is caused by a Hexadecimal formatting error. That format is the most common one that software programmers employ for Windows system files and Windows OS-compatible hardware drivers and software apps.
RAM is utilized when jobs are now being executed by different systems.
Manufacturers and developers of software apps and hardware drivers use different codes to indicate various types of errors. The Google Play Error 960 error message appears as a long numerical code along with a technical description of its cause. In many instances, a Google Play Error 960 error code could have multiple Google Play Error 960 parameters. Each hexadecimal code denotes a different memory address location that loaded instructions when the error was generated.
Additional messages associated with this matter:
- Install Google Play Error 960
- Reinstall Google Play Error 960
- Google Play Error 960 crash
- Google Play Error 960 is missing
- Remove Google Play Error 960
- Download Google Play Error 960
- Google Play Error 960 virus
How are Google Play Error 960 error codes caused?
Most Google Play Error 960 errors are due to damaged files in a Windows operating system. When your computer system is infected with 1 or maybe more viruses, it can trigger your laptop to operate sluggish. Prior to deciding to do everything else, get started by rebooting your computer system 1st.
Numerous events may trigger system file errors. Most common examples include: 1) incomplete software installation; 2) incomplete software uninstallation; 3) improperly deleted hardware drivers, and 4) improperly deleted software applications. Also, Google Play Error 960 errors are very common during PC restarts that immediately follow a previous improper shutdown and recent virus or malware infection recovery. Such incidents often result in the corruption or even total deletion of essential Windows system files. When system files are missing or corrupted, data that is essential to run software applications properly cannot be linked correctly.
Specific causes and solutions for Google Play Error 960 errors
- Microsoft Repair it 50043Fix this problemNote this wizard might be in English only; even so, the automatic resolve also operates for other language versions of Windows.
- Reboot your PC. Insufficient memory errors are often resolved by merely rebooting the device. Try that simple task first to see if it fixes the error code problem.
- Insufficient RAM. Verify that your system has enough RAM to run various software applications. System requirements are typically included inside the package that the program CDs came in or listed on the software manufacturer’s website under “Documentation” or a similar heading.
- Memory mismanagement. Many applications require installation of memory management programs. If your system already has a memory management application, uninstall it to see if that resolves the problem.
- Insufficient disk space: Before installing any new software or driver, verify free space availability of at least 100 to 500 megabytes on your PC’s hard drive. Any amount below that might prevent the swap file from expanding when required, due to inadequate free space.
To check HD free space on Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and 7, open “My Computer” or “Computer.” Then, place your mouse cursor over the desired and right click. Next, left click “Properties” on the pop-up menu. A dialog will open that displays the amount of free space and total storage capacity.
- Software program problems. If recurrent memory-related Google Play Error 960 errors occur when specific programs are executed, the software itself is likely at fault. Conduct a search and install any update or patches. If errors continue or no update(s) or patch(es) are available, contact the software designer or distributor for assistance.
- Updating your virus defense applications, internet browsers, virus protection program and other courses might help your personal computer avert some laptop or computer challenges just before they start.
- System memory defects. If all the above-listed steps fail to resolve memory-related Google Play Error 960 error codes, your PC’s memory may be the culprit. Defective or deteriorating memory can result in software memory errors and even cause the whole system to crash.
Below are instructions to detect bad memory. First, temporarily remove any newly installed memory sticks from the RAM sink. Then, restart your system and see if programs run properly on just the older memory modules.
Specialized programs are also available to diagnose system memory issues. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems have a pre-installed Memory Diagnostics tool. To activate it, click the “Start” button and enter “memory” in the “Run” field. You will be prompted to select immediate restart or next restart to execute the memory test.
Easiest way to fix Google Play Error 960 errors
Two methods for fixing Google Play Error 960 errors:
Manual Method for Advanced Users
- Boot up your system and login as Administrator
- Click “Start,” then “All Programs” > “Accessories” > “System Tools” > “System Restore.”
- Inside the dialog box that opens, select “Restore computer to an earlier date” and click “Next.”
- Select the system restore point with the latest date from “On this list, click a restore point.”
- Click “Next”
- Click “Next” again on the confirmation dialog box that opens.
- Automatic System Restore will begin and restart the device once it completes.
Automatic Solution for Novice PC Users (no manual option selections are required):
- Download the Google Play Error 960 Repair Tool
- Install the application after download completes
- Click the “Scan” button that appears on the first interface
- Click the “Fix Errors” icon that will appear once the automatic scan has finished
- Restart your system as usual
Was this information useful? Yes
Microsoft Windows Update
Vista Home Basic
Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Starter
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8 Enterprise
Windows 8 Professional
Error 961 Google Play – http://easysoftwareuk.com/error-961-google-play.htm
Error 413 Google Play – http://easysoftwareuk.com/error-413-google-play.htm
Google Play.exe – http://easysoftwareuk.com/google-play-exe.htm