How to Fix Error 138 Google Errors
Equivalent problems and solutionsIf you experience any with the subsequent difficulties, attempt resetting Web Explorer or guided help for Web Explorer:Website web pages usually do not display screen or function properly for you personally.
Therefore, we strongly suggest using the downloadable Error 138 Google Repair Kit to fix Error 138 Google errors
The following discussion features detailed instructions for fixing Error 138 Google errors in Windows system files. Both manual and automated techniques are described that are designed for novice and advanced users, respectively. The overview also provides basic troubleshooting procedures to follow in order to resolve typical causes of Error 138 Google error codes.
What are Error 138 Google errors?
A Error 138 Google error code is caused by a Hexadecimal formatting error. That format is the most common one that software programmers employ for Windows system files and Windows OS-compatible hardware drivers and software apps.
This totally free house will permit your computer to possess a place for that swap file to boost in dimensions and in addition give much more space for short-term documents.
Manufacturers and developers of software apps and hardware drivers use different codes to indicate various types of errors. The Error 138 Google error message appears as a long numerical code along with a technical description of its cause. In many instances, a Error 138 Google error code could have multiple Error 138 Google parameters. Each hexadecimal code denotes a different memory address location that loaded instructions when the error was generated.
Additional messages associated with this matter:
- Install Error 138 Google
- Reinstall Error 138 Google
- Error 138 Google crash
- Error 138 Google is missing
- Remove Error 138 Google
- Download Error 138 Google
- Error 138 Google virus
How are Error 138 Google error codes caused?
Most Error 138 Google errors are due to damaged files in a Windows operating system. Not every person is aware this, but there are actually essentially several corporations which offers no cost diagnostics for pc challenges. Not getting sufficient RAM slows down your personal Google Dns Problems computer primarily when you try to procedure big files, or at times causes your laptop to freeze whilst carrying out many distinct actions at once.
Numerous events may trigger system file errors. Most common examples include: 1) incomplete software installation; 2) incomplete software uninstallation; 3) improperly deleted hardware drivers, and 4) improperly deleted software applications. Also, Error 138 Google errors are very common during PC restarts that immediately follow a previous improper shutdown and recent virus or malware infection recovery. Such incidents often result in the corruption or even total deletion of essential Windows system files. When system files are missing or corrupted, data that is essential to run software applications properly cannot be linked correctly.
Specific causes and solutions for Error 138 Google errors
- When you have this issue at hand, you may need to uninstall this system after which reinstall for the reason that it is actually not possible to discover or restore the missing folders or data files manually.
- Reboot your PC. Insufficient memory errors are often resolved by merely rebooting the device. Try that simple task first to see if it fixes the error code problem.
- Insufficient RAM. Verify that your system has enough RAM to run various software applications. System requirements are typically included inside the package that the program CDs came in or listed on the software manufacturer’s website under “Documentation” or a similar heading.
- Memory mismanagement. Many applications require installation of memory management programs. If your system already has a memory management application, uninstall it to see if that resolves the problem.
- Insufficient disk space: Before installing any new software or driver, verify free space availability of at least 100 to 500 megabytes on your PC’s hard drive. Any amount below that might prevent the swap file from expanding when required, due to inadequate free space.
To check HD free space on Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and 7, open “My Computer” or “Computer.” Then, place your mouse cursor over the desired and right click. Next, left click “Properties” on the pop-up menu. A dialog will open that displays the amount of free space and total storage capacity.
- Software program problems. If recurrent memory-related Error 138 Google errors occur when specific programs are executed, the software itself is likely at fault. Conduct a search and install any update or patches. If errors continue or no update(s) or patch(es) are available, contact the software designer or distributor for assistance.
- Nevertheless, you wouldn’t definitely really have to fret for that simply because this article would assist you solve this issue by supplying you with approaches on how to velocity up your laptop or computer.
- System memory defects. If all the above-listed steps fail to resolve memory-related Error 138 Google error codes, your PC’s memory may be the culprit. Defective or deteriorating memory can result in software memory errors and even cause the whole Dl Google Google Installer Installers Update system to crash.
Below are instructions to detect bad memory. First, temporarily remove any newly installed memory sticks from the RAM sink. Then, restart your system and see if programs run properly on just the older memory modules.
Specialized programs are also available to diagnose system memory issues. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems have a pre-installed Memory Diagnostics tool. To activate it, click the “Start” button and enter “memory” in the “Run” field. You will be prompted to select immediate restart or next restart to execute the memory test.
Easiest way to fix Error 138 Google errors
Two methods for fixing Error 138 Google errors:
Manual Method for Advanced Users
- Boot up your system and login as Administrator
- Click “Start,” then “All Programs” > “Accessories” > “System Tools” > “System Restore.”
- Inside the dialog box that opens, select “Restore computer to an earlier date” and click “Next.”
- Select the system restore point with the latest date from “On this list, click a restore point.”
- Click “Next”
- Click “Next” again on the confirmation dialog box that opens.
- Automatic System Restore will begin and restart the device once it completes.
Automatic Solution for Novice PC Users (no manual option selections are required):
- Download the Error 138 Google Repair Tool
- Install the application after download completes
- Click the “Scan” button that appears on the first interface
- Click the “Fix Errors” icon that will appear once the automatic scan has finished
- Restart your system as usual
Was this information useful? Yes
Microsoft Windows Update
Vista Home Basic
Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Starter
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8 Enterprise
Windows 8 Professional
Google Installer Downloads Google Desktop – http://easysoftwareuk.com/google-installer-downloads-google-desktop.htm
Biz Break: Apple looks to overhaul voicemail – http://www.mercurynews.com/60-second-business-break/ci_28579113/biz-break-apple-looks-overhaul-voicemail-carrier-service