How to Fix 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 Errors
One of such troubles is in the event the procedure memory runs out.
Therefore, we strongly suggest using the downloadable 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 Repair Kit to fix 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 errors
The following discussion features detailed instructions for fixing 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 errors in Windows system files. Both manual and automated techniques are described that are designed for novice and advanced users, respectively. The overview also provides basic troubleshooting procedures to follow in order to resolve typical causes of 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 error codes.
What are 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 errors?
A 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 error code is caused by a Hexadecimal formatting error. That format is the most common one that software programmers employ for Windows system files and Windows OS-compatible hardware drivers and software apps.
To discover what these startup packages are, you’ll be able to open Endeavor Manager and click the Startup tab.
Manufacturers and developers of software apps and hardware drivers use different codes to indicate various types of errors. The 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 error message appears as a long numerical code along with a technical description of its cause. In many instances, a 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 error code could have multiple 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 parameters. Each hexadecimal code denotes a different memory address location that loaded instructions when the error was generated.
Additional messages associated with this matter:
- Install 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7
- Reinstall 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7
- 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 crash
- 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 is missing
- Remove 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7
- Download 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7
- 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 virus
How are 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 error codes caused?
Most 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 errors are due to damaged files in a Windows operating system. Non permanent files are now being stored as part of your challenging disk and, thus, amass with your computer since it operates plans, accessibility internet webpages, and also other day-to-day responsibilities. For that reason, it slows down your computer system eventually. This absolutely free area enables your pc to have a room for the swap file to enhance in sizing in addition to give much more house for non permanent files.
Numerous events may trigger system file errors. Most common examples include 2152 Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error Windows 7: 1) incomplete software installation; 2) incomplete software uninstallation; 3) improperly deleted hardware drivers, and 4) improperly deleted software applications. Also, 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 errors are very common during PC restarts that immediately follow a previous improper shutdown and recent virus or malware infection recovery. Such incidents often result in the corruption or even total deletion of essential Windows system files. When system files are missing or corrupted, data that is essential to run software applications properly cannot be linked correctly.
Specific causes and solutions for 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 errors
- This will likely take out the runtime error information.
- Reboot your PC. Insufficient memory errors are often resolved by merely rebooting the device. Try that simple task first to see if it fixes the error code problem.
- Insufficient RAM. Verify that your system has enough RAM to run various software applications. System requirements are typically included inside the package that the program CDs came in or listed on the software manufacturer’s website under “Documentation” or a similar heading.
- Memory mismanagement. Many applications require installation of memory management programs. If your system already has a memory management application, uninstall it to see if that resolves the problem.
- Insufficient disk space: Before installing any new software or driver, verify free space availability of at least 100 to 500 megabytes on your PC’s hard drive. Any amount below that might prevent the swap file from expanding when required, due to inadequate free space.
To check HD free space on Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and 7, open “My Computer” or “Computer.” Then, place your mouse cursor over the desired and right click. Next, left click “Properties” on the pop-up menu. A dialog will open that displays the amount of free space and total storage capacity.
- Software program problems. If recurrent memory-related 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 errors occur when specific programs are executed, the software itself is likely at fault. Conduct a search and install any update or patches. If errors continue or no update(s) or patch(es) are available, contact the software designer or distributor for assistance.
- So make certain which the air flow inside your laptop or computer is just not obstructed by dust, filth or hair by cleansing your computers case and followers.
- System memory defects. If all the above-listed steps fail to resolve memory-related 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 error codes, your PC’s memory may be the culprit. Defective or deteriorating memory can result in software memory errors and even cause the whole system to crash.
Below are instructions to detect bad memory. First, temporarily remove any newly installed memory sticks from the RAM sink. Then, restart your system and see if programs run properly on just the older memory modules.
Specialized programs are also available to diagnose system memory issues. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems have a pre-installed Memory Diagnostics tool. To activate it, click the “Start” button and enter “memory” in the “Run” field. You will be prompted to select immediate restart or next restart to execute the memory test.
Easiest way to fix 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 errors
Two methods for fixing 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 errors:
Manual Method for Advanced Users
- Boot up your system and login as Administrator
- Click “Start,” then “All Programs” > “Accessories” > “System Tools” > “System Restore.”
- Inside the dialog box that opens, select “Restore computer to an earlier date” and click “Next.”
- Select the system restore point with the latest date from 2152 Disk Read Error Windows Xp “On this list, click a restore point.”
- Click “Next”
- Click “Next” again on the confirmation dialog box that opens.
- Automatic System Restore will begin and restart the device once it completes.
Automatic Solution for Novice PC Users (no manual option selections are required):
- Download the 2152 Werfault.exe Application Error Windows 7 Repair Tool
- Install the application after download completes
- Click the “Scan” button that appears on the first interface
- Click the “Fix Errors” icon that will appear once the automatic scan has finished
- Restart your system as usual
Was this information useful? Yes
Microsoft Windows Update
Vista Home Basic
Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Starter
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8 Enterprise
Windows 8 Professional
References & Information;
2152 Data Execution Error Windows Explorer – http://easysoftwareuk.com/2152-data-execution-error-windows-explorer.htm
2152 Stop C000021a Fatal System Error Windows Xp – http://easysoftwareuk.com/2152-stop-c000021a-fatal-system-error-windows-xp.htm